Improving efficiency and effectiveness in the purchasing process
Purchasing or procurement has a key impact on a business’s costs and liquidity. Strategically set up and optimised purchasing processes therefore represent a key factor in the success of large corporations and offer a crucial competitive edge over the competition. Sophisticated assistance systems, reporting and sourcing applications, supplier management systems and calculation and control applications all significantly contribute to delivering efficiency and effectiveness in the purchasing process.
Our expertise involves end-to-end process and IT knowledge of purchasing, specifically in the automotive sector and general manufacturing. We advise and assist our clients in their IT projects with our in-depth knowledge throughout the entire life cycle of the software. In doing so, detailed knowledge of specialist processes provides the foundation for our concepts, which are always geared to feasibility in development. The focus of our project work is always on sustainability and efficient operability. Hence we always endeavour to keep consequential costs manageable. Any experiences that we gather in our application work are naturally incorporated in our new developments and enhancements to existing developments on an ongoing basis.
Our many years of project experience extend right across all key processes in purchasing.
Take advantage of our many years of experience in the software industry: We monitor and evaluate new IT trends and technologies and, in the event that they offer appropriate added value, quickly incorporate them into our service portfolio. We can therefore offer you functional state-of-the-art solutions from a single source, which are, at one and the same time, innovative, stable and reliable. In doing so, we make use of the entire available range of technologies as required.
- SAP standard solutions (e.g. MM/SRM)
- The latest technological trends, including SAP UI-5, FIORI, HANA and its ERP successor S/4 HANA
- Traditional technologies:
- Java: permits the efficient and targeted implementation of individual processes and requirements
- Mainframe: continues to play a key role in large corporations
- Operation and maintenance of SAP SRM
- Introduction of a BADI and process framework
- Implementation of SAP UI-5
- Design and implementation of the SBM workplace with SAP Floorplan Manager for the procurement of supplier tools
- Implementation of automated interface monitoring to proactively avoid problems
- Implementation of ITIL processes in application-based processes within the SAP-SRM system
- Full-service and process consulting throughout the entire software life cycle
- Control and operation of the IT system
- Development, startup and maintenance of IT systems
- Process and architecture consulting
- Creation of professional and IT concepts
- Project management
- Provision of nearshoring and offshoring capacities
- Transfer of mainframe solutions to SAP SRM
- Master data conversion
- Securing and optimisation of interfaces to adjacent non-SAP and SAP systems
Customer focus, quality and maintenance of high standards in all buying processes.
- Full-service application management with synergies: The use of “economies of scale” of large application clusters
- Transparency through multi-level reporting: permanent live view of the detailed and overall situation in relation to the application cluster, incidents, problems and changes
- Embedded subcontractor management: The embedding of subcontractors’ customised and standard software to ensure “one face to the customer”
- Expertise in Ariba, SAP, J2EE and mainframe systems: The provision of the entire range of technologies across many generations
- Consultancy on the optimisation of purchasing processes: Utilisation of our day-to-day experience with processes, systems and users
- Innovative further development: from buying project management to reporting and transaction systems