The Sulzer GmbH guiding principle
What do we do?
Since 1978, the year in which Sulzer was established, we have been working as IT experts for the automotive industry, convincing our clients with our services and quality. Committed and loyal employees, lean structures, proven project management and a healthy degree of offshoring help us to offer attractive prices as a mid-sized company.
Shareholders and senior management regard Sulzer as a long-term, independent, internationally operating company based in Germany. Our paramount aim is to maintain this independence and remain successful on the market in the long term.
How do we work together?
We, the members and employees of Sulzer regard ourselves as one big family. We wish to deal with each other in a positive and trusting manner. We help each other. We lead with our hearts. We work with our hearts. And we are rewarded with success and a good quality of life.
What sets us apart?
- Enthusiasm: Passion for what we do.
- Courage: We approach novel ideas with an open-mind.
- The right level: We make our decisions with the benefit of many years of experience and a grain of wisdom.
- Service: No sweet without sweat.
- Customer focus: The client is always right.
Sulzer Senior Management