Creating and using links
Alongside the hardware infrastructure and the applications, the IT infrastructure itself provides an important component of the IT architecture of a company. It encompasses products and individual developments, the links between the hardware infrastructure and the applications and/or between the applications.
Sulzer has in-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure issues, acquired over many years of experience with company-wide IT systems. You’ll find experts at Sulzer who are extremely familiar with software infrastructure, starting with host software infrastructure, client server and web Internet and Intranet systems through to SAP.
OUR SERVICES IN DETAIL
Sulzer offers its clients infrastructure development and operation services for the following infrastructure components:
Sulzer SynchroniSed Release Management
Professional release management is indispensable with complex IT infrastructures. A large number of parameters have to be reconciled, such as stability, cost-efficiency, rapid implementation of new requirements and the right sourcing strategy. It is precisely at this point that Sulzer Synchronised Release Management (SSRM) is applied with an integrated and standardised concept, which combines information on the versions and statuses in use, as well as on license and leasing terms. SSRM delivers the planned, controlled and synchronised updating of versions, taking account of development release plans, functional blockage, license and support periods, as well as terms for hardware leases.
Interventions in applications are generally necessitated by functional, infrastructure and technical requirements. These requirements also have to be planned, coordinated and synchronised. SSRM supports you in this by saving effort, capacity and cost, at the same time as optimising the implementation portfolio in terms of volume and speed.
ONE-STOP SHOP FOR EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEDGE
With regard to projects, we are on hand to advise and support clients and assist them with in-depth IT expertise and comprehensive knowledge and expertise. In doing so, we act as a strategic implementation partners in IT projects and in process design. Take advantage of our core expertise:
- In-depth experience with all popular IT technologies
- Comprehensive expertise in professional and IT processes
- Concept development, planning and implementation – also of large-scale international projects
- Consulting expertise for IT strategy, professional and IT processes and technologies
- Extensive references from infrastructure and migration projects
- Long-standing cooperation with large and mid-sized companies
- High level of scalability by the routine and targeted use of resources: Onshore, nearshore, offshore
- Synergies obtained through the optimum integration of IT, professional and process knowledge
OUR SERVICES IN DETAIL