Perfectly integrated business functions
In-depth knowledge of our clients’ business processes and many years of experience with the integration of applications of different software generations make us a valued partner in the implementation of EAI concepts.
Since 2001, we have been working on EAI projects for a number of different clients in the automotive industry. We provide both consulting and implementation services – which also include associated system configurations – as well as the operation and maintenance of existing software solutions.
We have provided considerable support for the introduction of new EAI products in numerous client projects and can therefore demonstrate in-depth experience with numerous EAI products and platforms.
We can also design, implement and operate an EAI solution specially tailored to your wishes and requirements. We are also capable of familiarising ourselves very quickly with new technologies. We are able to respond flexibly to a wide range of project requirements thanks to our large workforce. Our portfolio includes the full bandwidth of the software life cycle:
- Evaluation of new EAI products and support in their introduction
- Support for the project management of large software projects
- Consulting services and design of system architectures
- Creation of technical and IT concepts and their supervision with requisite review processes
- Implementation of software solutions – quality-ensured by our Sulzer ITPM Quality Management (ISO 9001:2015-certified) or in accordance with client specifications
The high level of standardisation and networking with our clients enables us to operate software solutions cost-effectively. Any maintenance work is also handled quickly and simply by our team of developers.
Thanks to our many reference projects, we also have many years of experience with many SAP and legacy products. Specifically they include:
- IBM Integration Bus (IBB)
- SeeBeyond e*Gate integration suite
- Sun JCaps
- SAP XI und SAP PI
If required we are also happy to assist with the introduction of new EAI products.