Agility is the Clincher
Adaptive dynamic software systems and software technologies, which effectively enable these systems to be constructed, are not just becoming increasingly important in the planning, simulation and automation environment.
That is why Sulzer uses software kits consisting of universal modules as well as an agile approach in the automotive sector. The agile approach is the way and agile systems the goal. Agile systems not only meet the initial requirements, but they can also be adapted very quickly with linear effort in the event of changes.
In an ideal case, they adapt themselves to changing contexts. However, domains and application problems have to be mapped as closely as possible to their actual structures. To achieve this, our IT experts link object-based and functional programming and rely on our Java First Class Objects (JFCO) framework during development. This novel, algebraic first-class modular system provides for the construction of parallel dynamic systems. Its modules can be combined, replaced, saved and loaded for run time. The options of using JFCO are therefore extremely wide and varied. It comes into its own, especially in demanding, highly complex projects.
- Modular system for agile systems
- Generic, algebraic first-class Java library
- High-quality, flexible modules
- Parallel, concurrent and dynamic
- High performance state-of-the-art procedures
- New extremely fast encoding method
- Transforms big data into smart data
- The best possible support for planning and simulation systems
- Improved efficiency in development