Big data technologies for your business
One of the most important challenges in IT is the right way of dealing with large amounts of data. Big data solutions are needed to store it, correctly process it and analyse it at high speed. Unlike business intelligence applications, they are optimised on unstructured and inconsistent data.
New improved techniques and the use of MapReduce algorithms enables processing to be scaled and new and more efficient systems to be created with In-Memory technologies.
In addition to popular standard solutions from known software product manufacturers, we also offer clients a large number of open-source products. Our IT experts would be happy to advise you on the selection of the most suitable tools and respond to your individual requirements.
SULZER COVERS ALL THE RELEVANT FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Data Ingestion: Sqoop, Flume, Kafka
- Data Storage: Hadoop HDFS, HBase, Impala, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Data Processing: Map-Reduce, Pig, Hive, Spark, Storm
- Data Mining/Machine Learning: Spark MLlib, Scikit-Learn, Mahout
- Administration/Coordination: Ambari, Zookeeper, Oozie
- Data Visualisation: QlikView, Tableau
- Hadoop Distributions: Cloudera, Hortonworks